How to Install a New Fuse Assembly
How to Install a New Fuse Assembly on a Golf Cart
The last thing you need is to get stuck on a golf course with a blown fuse – so keep up with regular maintenance (like checking your fuses) when you use this How-To guide. The selection of Pro-Fit parts and resources on OrderTree.com includes everything you need to repair and maintain your golf cart battery charger.
Install a new fuse assembly with ease by following the general instructions below. If you're looking for illustrations to help you through the installation process, use our accompanying guide that's located here.Download Full PDF
Tools You'll Need
- Philips screwdriver
- Socket (10mm)
- Make sure the charger is switched to "Off" and remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
- Open the charger cover by removing screws, and set aside the screws for installation later.
- Note the connections to the fuse assembly before removing them.
- Remove and discard the old fuse assembly and hardware.
- Secure the new fuse assembly to the charger in the same position as before, using the provided new hardware.
- Install the remaining parts in the reverse order of removal.
Now that you’ve installed a new fuse assembly on your golf cart charger, you’re ready to ride with full power and no worries. The possibilities don’t end here. Pro-Fit offers a variety of step-by-step How-To guides for all of your golf cart maintenance needs.
You can always count on Pro-Fit for an unmatched selection of golf cart parts and accessories for whatever project you want to take on. Our inventory is available on OrderTree.com. Just start by entering your manufacturer-specific part number into the Part Finder, and we'll show you the aftermarket part that will fit your EZ-GO, Club Car or Yamaha golf cart.